THE BIG BOOK OF COLD MEAT << Back
Containing 80 recipes, 20 basic recipes and a comprehensive technical booklet, The Grand Livre of Charcuterie offers you an overview of the great classics of the high-quality, sophisticated, and diversified modern delicatessen.
With sausages, boudin sausages, and hams, as well as terrines and meat pies, rediscover the fundamentals of the French delicatessen, with regional specialties, original creations, and signature dishes created by the great names of the industry.
The first point of reference for all professionals--whether established or emerging--in the delicatessen world!
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking Techniques
- Theme: Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 31-10-2018
- ISBN: 978-2841239917
- Retail Price: 49 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Title: Le grand livre de la charcuterie : Terrines, saucisses, pâtés en croûte
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse