I'm in pain and yet, it does not show... << Back
You can suffer from the inside without having a mark or bruise on the face to show it. Twenty or so characters confide themselves, through texts and images, a small moment of their distress while coping with everyday life, which continues to revolve around them, tirelessly.
This book is for everyone, those suffering from psychological disorders that will identify with the characters, as well as those in great health who have trouble understanding the reality of the people who suffer.
A graphic novel addressing the subject of mental health in an intimate and uncompromising way.
Themes: Mental health, psychological disorders, adolescence, health, help, mental illness.
- Category: Comic & Graphic Novel
- Theme: Illnesses | Sensitive issues
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 29-10-2018
- ISBN: 978-2924769447
- Retail Price: 18 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: Canada
- Publisher: Éditions de l Isatis