In my seven-ton boots << Back
The story of a child's long day starting the morning after a fight between his parents.
The child's heart weighs seven tons. A sometimes sad but very hopeful text on the big sorrows we put on the shoulders of little ones.
Themes: daily life, childhood, sadness, fighting, emotions.
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Complaints and Disagreement | Emotions & Feelings | Family & Family Members | Sadness | Sensitive issues
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 11-03-2019
- ISBN: 978-2-924769-64-5
- Retail Price: 15 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Title: Dans mes bottes de sept tonnes
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: Canada
- Publisher: Éditions de l Isatis