A story and twenty-three smiles << Back
A story and twenty-three smiles is, above all, a tribute to optimism. On the one hand, we will meet Nonna, an enthusiastic woman who transmits in each line her desire to live. And, next to her, we will find twenty-two versions of the most famous smile in history. Twenty-two ladies who appear, apparently, oblivious to the story told.
Aimed at a very diverse audience, this is a book to contemplate, reflect, share, discover ... But, above all, it is a book to smile, to draw us that smile that we are going to put to life from now on. The twenty-three smile?
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Happiness | Optimism
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 23-03-2011
- ISBN: 978-84-941771-5-6
- Retail Price: 19.50 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Title: Un cuento y veinti3 sonrisas
- Original Language: Spanish
- Publication Country: Spain
- Publisher: La Guarida