The book of Fear that was afraid of being afraid << Back
Fear is an all-black being, son of Mummy Anxiety and Daddy Fear. Fear is afraid of everything and everyone, even the tooth fairy because he comes at night. But above all, little Fear is afraid of being afraid. One day, a special friend will come to his house and will help him change .
✓ The little Fear is an all-black being. He loves to read, paint, see butterflies flying over the meadows, eat French fries. For Fear many things are scary: monsters, thunderstorms, woods, earthworms, clowns, even the sky because it seems too big. One day, however, something changes in his life thanks to the arrival of a special friend who will wait outside the window.
✓ A story to fill with drawings and colors to visualize the most common fears of children and adults.
- Author: Viviana Hutter
- Illustrator: Viviana Hutter
- Dimensions: 170 x 240 mm
- Pages: 48
- Reader's Age: 3-6 | 6-8 | 8-10
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Activities | Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Fear
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-05-2019
- Retail Price: 10 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice