THE CREATIVE VIOLIN (Interdisciplinary method to study in group) << Back
A rich and original method to spontaneously, expressively and creatively start studying the violin with your classmates (school or instrument).
✓ 50 activities designed for small groups, train young people to become an orchestra, together in which to express themselves and discuss.
✓ A real play with music, using movement, rhythmic instruments, words and rhymes in rhythmic and melodic key.
✓ The entire path is feasible within a two-year period.
- Author: Alessandro Padovani
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 230 x 305 mm
- Pages: 88
- Reader's Age: 8-10 | 10-12
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Teaching & Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: Third
- Retail Price: 16 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice