Reading music while playing << Back
A practical and immediate method that makes the approach to the basics of music theory simple, pleasant and playful.
✓ A nice cricket guides the child to learn how to read the notes in the keys of his instrument.
✓ The book comes with attached music cards and rules for playing with the notes and keys.
- Author: Antonio Mosca
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 210 x 297 mm
- Pages: 64
- Reader's Age: 8-10 | 10-12
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Teaching & Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: Third
- Retail Price: 12 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice