The Fox and the Stork << Back
Between action and reaction, one of the most classic fairy tales of Aesop to be played and animate.
With sound gestures and a few simple percussion instruments, you can play and animate one of the most classic fairy tales of Aesops.
- A fairy tale that lends itself to the game of symmetry between actions and reactions, between verses and music.
- A scenic action in continuous movement in which the characters face each other in a tight race of cunning and intelligence.
- Words, voice, music, and action to investigate in-depth opposing and contrasting moods and feelings
Sample audio files with songs and music are available.
- Author: Grazia Abbà
- Dimensions: 155 x 230 mm
- Pages: 56
- Reader's Age: 6-8 | 8-10 | 10-12 | 12-14
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: Third
- Retail Price: 12 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice