The child and the cello (A thoughtful approach to teaching children Cello) << Back
An innovative teaching tool.
How to lead the child by the hand to the knowledge of instrumental techniques, respecting its natural timing and teaching the correct posture.
Over 200 photographs to illustrate in detail exercises, games and teaching strategies.
A practical and direct method that uses imaginative, extremely effective and engaging expressions to motivate the study of the instrument.
Who does it address?
Lecturers in stringed instruments from secondary schools with music section
Suzuki Method Trainers
Parents of beginner students
- Author: Antonio Mosca
- Dimensions: 230 x 305 mm
- Pages: 64
- Reader's Age: 6-8 | 8-10 | 10-12 | 12-14
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Teaching & Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: Second
- Publication Date: 01-03-2019
- Retail Price: 20 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice