I would like to be big << Back
A hummingbird meets a majestic peacock and since he is very small, he makes an effort to look bigger to please him and to be his friend. But the peacock is arrogant and ignores all the efforts of the hummingbird, who is full of extraordinary ideas, always remaining very confident and friendly.
The peacock's attitude makes him understand in the end that trying to be someone else leads to nothing. It doesn't matter whether you are short, tall, handsome or ugly. What really matters is trusting each other.
- Author: Andre Dahan
- Illustrator: Andre Dahan
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 mm
- Pages: 32
- Reader's Age: 3-6 | 6-8
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Friendship | Personal Development/knowledge | Values
- Publication Status: Published
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France