Happy New Year << Back
The New Year was near and the kids at school were joyful. Aryan, a fifth-grade student, snatched the marker of Arian, a first-grader. Arian protested and they began to struggle. Arian, who was older, beat Aryan - unaware that Aryan had a big brother who was a bully at the school. Aryan’s brother also went after Arian and a long fight broke out between the two.
The school officials, who did not like the quarrel between the children, fine both. The school officials and the parents of the children always like the children to live in peace and friendship, everybody is trying to avoid any kind of conflict and disagreement between the kids and everybody seeks peace and friendship in all situations.
The key theme of this book is inviting children to peace and calmness and avoiding conflict, and the author has been able to convey this topic which is the moral of the story in the form of a simple and informative text. The very fine-looking illustrations of the book help convey the author’s message of the story.
- Author: Payam Ebrahimi
- Illustrator: Roser Matas Nadal
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 24 x 30 cm
- Pages: 36
- Reader's Age: 6-8 | 8-10
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- Theme: Complaints and Disagreement | Emotions & Feelings | Good Habits and Manners | Kindness | Values
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-01-2019
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: English
- Publication Country: Germany
- Publisher: POL