100 Cult Series All the best series to binge! << Back
The success of the TV series is an absolute phenomenon!
From the first episodes shown to the latest broadcasts, all genres are explored to our great delight. AlloCiné.com, France’s leading cinema website, reveals the 100 best series of all time: the series that got us to love the bad guys; the series that pays tribute to women; the series that made us paranoid; and those that sparked vocations.
Filled with funny and unusual facts and never-before-heard anecdotes, become a true expert in TV series, thanks to these 100 info sheets and pages dedicated to the most beautiful moments ever shown on the small screen.
Whether you’re an amateur or a seasoned series addict, this book is the essential tool for discovering an exuberant universe told through the most beautiful stories on television.
Originally a telephonic service providing information on movie listings, AlloCiné is now France’s leading web portal for information on films. With the motto Ne restez pas simple spectateur [Don’t Just be a Spectator], AlloCiné and its team of specialized writers offer movie fans tips for choosing the right movie for the right moment, but also new content for discovering everything about their favorite films
• In the same series: Back to the 80’s, Back to the 90’s, Rom-Coms
• TV Series: an international phenomenon
• Strong trend of the series thematic with books on Peaky Blinders, Downtown Abbey, Casa de Papel
• First coffee table book on this topic
• AlloCine.com: leading movie website in France (15 million views/month, 1 million followers on Facebook)
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 190 x 245 mm
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Lifestyle, Music, Films and TV
- Theme: Movies
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-11-2020
- ISBN: 978-2-38184-010-9
- Retail Price: 29.90 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse