PARIS BEST BISTROS Collective of Chefs << Back
A guide to the 120 best bistros in Paris.
Each is a one-of-a-kind establishment, with highly talented chefs and a unique atmosphere.
Start out with Laurent Brenta's famous deviled eggs at L'Évasion as an appetizer, followed by the acclaimed duck with olives at Allard, and finish in style with Sébastien Gravé's not-to-be-missed French toast with mascarpone ice cream at Pottoka. Or create your own gourmet itineraries that let you discover the signature dishes of the 120 chefs leading the Paris bistronomy scene.
A tour through the heart of France's culinary heritage!
- Author: Bistro Paris Collective Chefs
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 245 x 357 mm
- Pages: 292
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking
- Theme: French recipes | Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 25-10-2018
- ISBN: 978-2-84123-997-9
- Retail Price: 35 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse