TUK-TUK EXPRESS << Back
Tham-Boon drives a tuk-tuk. The most beautiful tuk-tuk in Bangkok! (According to him.) It is true that it shines a thousand lights but it is also patched up, patched, consolidated ...
Vanessa Crumble ends her holiday in Thailand. In front of her hotel, she is waiting for her taxi. If it does not come, she will miss her plane!
Suddenly, Tham-Boon passes by and takes her aboard on his tuk-tuk. In the tumult of vehicles, this happy driver will do everything to ensure that the passenger arrives at her destination. Thanks to his original invectives, no stop resists him. Thanks to the car radio, Miss Crumble relaxes. And when the engine stopped working, his pair of roller skates rescues Vanessa in-extremis. Well almost...
But Tham-Boon and his tuk-tuk are full of resources ...
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Fun and Humour | Problem solving | Travel or Trip | Values
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 11-10-2018
- ISBN: 978-2-36836-163-4
- Retail Price: 14 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: ABC Melody