ARTHUR AND MALIKA << Back
Yesterday, Arthur saw the war on TV. Yesterday, Malika and her family left their home.
And if ... If ... If Life made them meet?
A text of urgent current, illustrated with talent by Claude K. Dubois.
Themes: empathy, refugees, immigration, harassment
- Author: Paule Brière
- Illustrator: Claude K Dubois
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 215 x 158 mm
- Pages: 32
- Reader's Age: 3-6 | 6-8
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Immigration & refugees
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: Canada
- Publisher: Editions D eux