Nothing at all! << Back
It is summer, Clara has had enough of her Schedule which is as regular as clockwork.
What she really wants is to listen to the wind, count clouds, smell lavender fields and get lost in infinity. An introduction to meditation, to idleness, and to dreams.
Themes: time, rhythm, dream, childhood, idleness, activity, family, rest
- Author: Marie-Hélène Jarry
- Illustrator: Amélie Dubois
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 230 x 230 mm
- Pages: 32
- Reader's Age: 3-6
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Dreams | Emotions & Feelings | Family & Family Members | Meditation, Mindfulness, Yoga
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 26-09-2016
- ISBN: 978-2-924309-87-2
- Retail Price: 18 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Title: Rien du tout !
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: Canada
- Publisher: Éditions de l Isatis