A Dish for All << Back
Want to share a good meal with family or friends? David Rathgeber, chef of the restaurant l'Assiette, former chef of Alain Ducasse's Benoît bistro and a true globetrotter, delivers the best of his recipes, salty and sweet, from France and elsewhere, to help you prepare a good dinner.
From beef bourguignon to the giant floating island, via couscous, chicken mafé or rabbit shoulder with olives, (re)discover more than 65 generous dishes to place in the middle of the table, for an evening that your guests will never forget!
THE STRONG POINTS
● The expertise of David Rathgeber, former head of Alain Ducasse and specialist in sharing recipes and the terroir.
● A popular theme, against the veggie and healthy trend, but rather in the return to local cuisine and family meals.
● Press release + book sent to 900 contacts (written press, TV, radio, internet).
● Launch with privileged contacts.
- Author: David Rathgeber
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 210 x 270 mm
- Pages: 192
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking
- Theme: French recipes | Michelin star | Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- ISBN: 978-2-37945-029-7
- Retail Price: 35 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Title: Un Plat pour tous
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse