I learn economy and save money with little-money mouse << Back
A great way to teach the most complex concepts with simplicity. A color game-book for children to learn the complex world of economics.
What is the meaning of value? What is an exchange? What is a shop? What does it mean to buy? What does it mean to sell? What does it mean to earn?
What does it mean to "turn the economy around"?
Easy and fun exercises, creative games, reflections and ideas to learn concepts even more complex. like inflation and spread. Suitable for playing at school, but also at home, or on the road.
- Author: Viviana Hutter
- Illustrator: Viviana Hutter
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 170 x 240 mm
- Pages: 48
- Reader's Age: 6-8 | 8-10
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Learning Books
- Theme: Economy
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- ISBN: 978-88-98538-92.8
- Retail Price: 10.5 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Title: Imparo e risparmio con Topo Soldino
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice