The Fox And The Goat << Back
To develop the formation of the musical mind and melodic memory. - To measure oneself in acting and in vocal and instrumental performance. - For workshops and educational activities.
With sound gestures and a few simple percussion instruments, you will be able to play and animate one of Aesop's most classic fairy tales.
- Clear and simple instructions to create scenes, choreographies and choral songs of great effect, but suitable for the abilities of each group of children.
- The organization of the musical material is aimed at mnemonic learning that stimulates the skills of rhythmic-motor coordination and develops the melodic memory.
- Sample audio files with songs and music are available.
Why Aesop's fairy tales?
- They are short literary forms that stimulate reflection on behavior, help children to listen carefully and to immediate memorization of events.
- The characters that animate the fairy tales are animals that represent the merits and flaws of the human soul.
- Through music and gestural and narrative elements, fairy tales provide children and young people with the pleasure of an experience commensurate with their abilities.
- They recover the reading and reworking of important pages from our literary past.
- Author: Grazia Abbà
- Dimensions: 155 x 230 mm
- Pages: 48
- Reader's Age: 6-8 | 8-10 | 10-12 | 12-14
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: Third
- Retail Price: 12 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice