I PLAY THE HARP – 2 BOOKS + CD << Back
I PLAY THE HARP: ILLUSTRATED AND INTUITIVE METHOD FOR YOUNG HARPIST FROM 4 YEARS OF AGE AND UP. STUDENT’S BOOK + GUIDE FOR TEACHERS AND PARENTS + CD
✓ 20 illustrated pages for the study of postures with related musical exercises.
✓ 23 music tracks and 51 variations. Each song is provided with funny lyrics to sing useful for memorization. Nice and graceful symbols indicate technical and musical suggestions in an intuitive way.
✓ Audio CD with all the music in the book.
✓ Practical guide to the illustrated method for young harpists, intended for teachers, but also for parents.
✓ Contains the analysis of 23 pieces of music (and 51 variations) also presented in the student's book and the related educational proposals.
✓ Full of photographs explaining the correct posture.
- Author: Liana Mosca
- Dimensions: 210 x 297 mm
- Pages: 80
- Reader's Age: 3-6 | 6-8 | 8-10
- Rights Sold: English | French | German | Spanish
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Teaching & Learning Books
- SubCategory: Music
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Retail Price: 45 Euro
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Italian
- Publication Country: Italy
- Publisher: Voglino Editrice