Time to Play << Back
Juana plays what she wants, when she wants and how she wants. No hurry.
But suddenly he hears a tick that does not stop and changes everything. Where will it come from? Can Juana stop that sound and recover her playing time?
A story to think together what we do with our time
RIGHTS SOLD: USA and Canada.
Spanish rights available except Argentina
- Author: Eva Mastrogiulio
- Illustrator: Eva Mastrogiulio
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 210 x 210 mm
- Pages: 48
- Reader's Age: 3-6 | 6-8
- Rights Sold: English
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Personal Development/knowledge
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-11-2019
- Available Languages: Albanian | Arabic... Check List
- Original Language: Spanish
- Publication Country: Argentina
- Publisher: Nazhira