Philosophy series: I'm... (3 vol series) << Back
I’m Pretty (Reprinted multiple times • Best seller)
“You’re pretty” is often the first thing we say to a little girl. But what does it really mean? What is beauty? A pale skin with long blond hair? What if it really is having a strong will, skin with long blond hair? What if it really is having a strong will, good values and a sharp state of mind?
A bold message to comprehend the beauty standards young girls fall victim to.
Themes: philosophy, feminism, values, feelings, beauty, beauty standards
Listening, punctuality, respect, tolerance, kind words: being polite helps to avoid many sorrows, many worries and many conflicts.
Politeness allows us to live in harmony with those around us.
Themes: philosophy, differences, education, politeness, family, daily life, peace, simplicity, complicity.
Coming soon in this series.
- Illustrator: Philippe Béha
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 230 x 230 mm
- Pages: 24
- Reader's Age: 3-6
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Children | Picture Book
- SubCategory: Picture Book
- Theme: Emotions & Feelings | Values
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-01-2020
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: Canada
- Publisher: Éditions de l Isatis