BATCH COOKING FAMILY << Back
The Batch Cooking method for the entire family!
Are you tired of looking for ideas for dishes that will please the entire family? Are you disheartened by the pressure of preparing meals? With Batch Cooking Family, spend 2 hours in the kitchen over the weekend and you’ll have the prep work done for a whole week of varied, balanced gourmet meals for the whole family.
This book suggests 12 menus—arranged by season—to delight the taste buds of children and adults alike. Discover simple dishes you can make with your kids, and share a fun time cooking together. In addition, make delicious, sweet snacks during your cooking sessions and discover tips to enjoy the most of those family moments.
Batch Cooking Family is the most effective way to make your day-to-day life easier.
• Strong trend of the Batch Cooking method
• Success of the series: Batch Cooking (1st title): more than 10,000 copies sold. Rights sold in German. Batch Cooking Equilibre (2nd title): more than 6,000 copies sold. Rights sold in German.
• Target: parents more and more concerned by their children’s diet
• 750g, 2nd most popular cooking website in France with more than 8 million visitors/month.
• Tips from the team Parent Épuisé: a leading community of offbeat parents, unique online website, and powerful social media
- Author: Pascale Weeks
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 170x240 mm
- Pages: 240
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking
- Theme: Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 10-09-2020
- ISBN: 978-2-38184-005-5
- Retail Price: 21.90 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse