Eat good, Eat well! The Complete Guide to Healthy Eating << Back
Food is at the very heart of our health.
Obesity, diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease can be prevented with a balanced diet.
In this book, Michel Cymes and Chef Damien have joined forces to prove that eating good food and eating well is easy.
Discover important principles of nutrition, balanced menus, tips to improve your eating habits, as well as 120 day-to-day recipes classified by season to offer hassle-free, balanced gourmet dishes.
Eat good, Eat well is the essential guide for anyone who cares for its health.
● Michel Cymes: the most popular physician in France
● Presenter of a successful TV show for 20 years (1998-2018)
● Success of Dr Good Magazine (with Michel Cymes): 200,000 copies sold per year
● Strong trend of healthy cookbooks
- Author: Damien Duquesne | Michel Cymes
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 195 x 240 mm
- Pages: 300
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking
- Theme: Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 29-10-2020
- ISBN: 978-2-38184-011-6
- Retail Price: 24.90 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse