CUISINE DU BÉNIN. Flavors of Africa << Back
Embark on the enchanting culinary journey and experience the culinary delightsof Africa!
In Flavors of Africa, Chef Viou shares her love for African cooking through the traditional Beninese dishes she grew up enjoying.
Benin offers a large spectrum of flavors, as recipes vary from the North, more arid, to the South, facing the sea. With stunning food photography, coupled with traditional recipes and cooking methods, this book is for any fan of African cuisine!
Featuring 60 authentic and accessible recipes, you will be transported into the very heart of African home to learn how to make Yéké-yéké (corn couscous), tchantchanga (chicken kebabs), or the African version of Fechouada (red beans)…
Flavors of Africa celebrates the abundance and variety of African cooking, all within the comfort of your own kitchen!
• 60 fully-illustrated recipes
• Simple and entirely achievable recipes
• Beautiful coffee table book
• A reference for all lovers of African food
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 210 x 270 mm
- Pages: 288
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Cooking
- Theme: Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 01-03-2021
- ISBN: 978-2-37945-065-5
- Retail Price: 28.90 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse