LE PARIS DES PÂTISSERIES, Sweet Paris << Back
Embark on a flavor-filled journey to the heart of the sweet side of Paris
Follow the author on a discovery of the 50 best pastries in Paris 2020 (bakeries, pâtisseries, luxury hotels, ice cream parlors, etc.).
The chef delivers two recipes for each location: its signature recipe, aka its “star cake,” and a simpler recipe that anyone can prepare.
Organized by district, the book brings together 100 new recipes, with about 20 of them having illustrated step-by-step instructions.
An unusual, gourmet plunge into the heart of the capital—for thoseseekingtaste,watchout!
• Our bestselling titles are all pastry books: Fruit By Cédric Grolet(translated into Spanish, English, Italian, German, Greek, Russian, Korean, simple Chinese and complex Chinese), Secrets de Pâtissiers (translated into Spanish, Korean, simple Chinese and complex Chinese), and CAP Pâtissier (translated into German, simple Chinese and complex Chinese)
• Launch covered by renowned pastry chefs from around the world -> more than 3,5 million followers
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 170 x 240 mm
- Pages: 368
- Reader's Age: Adult
- REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Category: Food and Drink
- SubCategory: Pastry
- Theme: French recipes | Recipes
- Publication Status: Published
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: 24-09-2020
- ISBN: 978-2-37945-059-4
- Retail Price: 39 Euro
- Available Languages: Basque | Catalan... Check List
- Original Language: French
- Publication Country: France
- Publisher: Alain Ducasse